Here's what I do for you to make sure we get the most money for your items.
- Carefully research your item to help estimate the value.
- Take professional looking photographs for your auction.
- Write a detailed description about your item.
- Find the right category and list your item on eBay.
- Track your auction and take care of all the customer service.
- Collect payment when the auction is completed.
- Carefully pack and ship your item out to the winning bidder.
See there's a lot of work involved in selling on eBay. And that is only for 1 item, imagine trying to list 10 items on eBay. I've been selling on eBay for over 9 years now and have an excellent feedback rating on thousands of transactions. Let me take care of everything for you and get top dollar for your item.
1. We come and pick up your item free of charge.
2. We create a
listing and sell
your item on eBay.
3. We process the
payment for your
item and ship it to the winner.
- 25% of the amount over $500.00
Click Below For A Copy Of Our Contract
These fees do not include the eBay Final Value Fee that will be deducted from the final selling price.
***An item that sells for $49.99 or less, the PayPal payment fees along with the eBay listing fee will be deducted from the Seller’s value after commissions along with the eBay Final Value Fee.***
- All auctions will start at $9.99 with no reserve-selling price. (eBay auctions with low starting prices have a higher average selling price) Trust us we have been selling on eBay for a long time.
- If the item does not sell with a starting price of $9.99 there is no charge to the seller.
- If the Seller wishes to place a reserve price on any item or start an item at a higher starting price than $9.99 he or she will be charged a $5.00 flat fee if the item does not sell.
get started today! call: (917) 584-5150
15+Years of Selling on eBay.
AMERICAN HOUSEHOLDS HAVE APPROX $2,200 WORTH OF UNUSED GOODS. WHY NOT TURN THOSE UNUSED GOODS INTO CASH???